This outgoing phone block & controller device can be programmed to allow or disallow specific outgoing telephone number or area codes. It can block number (s) from being dialed out from any analog or VOIP phone line. The call block memory feature allows you to have full control of the outgoing calling on any phone line. This discrete phone blocker device allows you to retain full control of your phone line while imposing these adjustable restrictions.
Phone Blocker Device Features:
- - Add up to 100 IDs* to the ‘Allowed memory’
- - Add up to 100 IDs* to the ‘Disallow memory’
- - 5-digit security code bypasses all restrictions (user changeable)
- - Works with tone, pulse and most PBX phones & VOIP lines.
- - One unit can protect all extensions
- - Line Powered (no batteries, no external power needed)
- - Always allows dialing 911 (in the US)
- - One (1) year Warranty
- - Proudly made in USA
- - FCC and UL Approved
- Model: TS
ID = An ID can be a specific telephone number (up to 16 digits), an Area code (e.g. 305-xxx-xxxx) or Prefix (e.g. 305-558-xxxx).
Phone Blocker Programmable Features and Functions:
This unit is extremely flexible and easy to program via the keypad of a regular phone to perform the following functions:
- - Change security code
- - Add ALLOW or DISALLOW telephone numbers, prefixes or area codes to memory (up to 200 IDs total)
- - Disable restrictions temporarily (ON & OFF)
- Outgoing Call Block PRO w/ Allow Memory and Call Timer
- Incoming Call Blockers