- This policy covers how HiQ treats personal information that HiQ collects and receives, including information related to your past use of HiQ services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, URL, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that HiQ does not own or control, or to people that HiQ does not employ or manage.
Confidential Information Collection and Use
- HiQ collects personal information when you register or add a rental inquiry or a property listing at HiQ.com. HiQ may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, URL, and personal interests. Once you register with HiQ and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- HiQ collects information about your transactions with us, including information about your use of the services that we offer.
- HiQ automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the page you request.
- HiQ uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- When a child under age 13 attempts to register with HiQ, we ask that he or she have a parent or guardian to obtain parental permission.
- HiQ will not contact children under age 13 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent’s permission.
- HiQ does not ask a child under age 13 for more personal information, as a condition of participation, than is reasonably necessary to participate in a given activity or promotion.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- HiQ does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with HiQ under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help HiQ communicate with you about offers from HiQ and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- HiQ may display targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria.
- HiQ does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- HiQ may set and access HiQ cookies on your computer.
- HiQ may let other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to HiQ’s cookies.
- In the future, HiQ may use web beacons to access HiQ cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with HiQ products and services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Listing Information
- You can edit your HiQ listing Information at any time.
- Certain communications from HiQ, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the HiQ Newsletter, are considered part of HiQ membership and you may not opt out of receiving them.
- You can delete your HiQ account by editing your listing information page.
- We conform to CAN-SPAM act regulations.
Confidentiality and Security
- We restrict access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Your HiQ Account Information is password-protected.
- In certain areas HiQ may use industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions.
- In specific, email addresses from our customers (both property owners and travelers) will be kept confidential and will not be disclosed to anyone for the purpose of sending unsolicited advertising (or spamming) under any circumstances.
- HiQ may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your HiQ account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
- Click here for important information about safe surfing from the Federal Trade Commission.
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us or write to us at:
HiQ Telecom Inc.
8004 NW 154 St # 401
Miami, FL 330